- cultivating some new friendships...
- ...the most important of which is my best friend's newborn baby! Proud to be officially "auntie pickles"!
- hanging up some of my photos at the Blackhand Coffee shop here in Richmond, VA
- attempting not to completely wither away in the heat
- attending an outlaw-themed wedding that was nothing short of debauched
- contributing my first (of many) article to RVA: get the real scoop on glitter in my exclusive interview with Sirena Sparkles
- joining a local herb guild
- slicing off part of my index finger in a deli-slicer (I could see the flesh and everything!)
Let me bombard you with photos?
My New Apartment
It's still in progress...
Things are coming along nicely overall and soon I'll do a whole virtual tour of my apartment. But not while my new craft room looks like this:
What I Wore: the 4th
|vest and dress: yard sale * Ariat boots courtesy of Country Outfitters|
|birds of paradise print closeup|
where I met Cupcake:
All other photos from this event would not be appropriate for some of my audience so... you'll have to ask me in person for more details.
It saddens me to tell you that the beautiful cat recently featured in my outfits roundup post was killed by a car only a week after our photo session. :(
|RIP Caprica, you are missed.|
|hey! this cloud has teeth!!|
|what's cuter than a sheltie? TWO shelties!|
Oh hey, are you following me (@melinabee) on Instagram by the way?